Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Okay so I'm attempting to do this 30 Day Photo Challenge (I think it was originally started on Facebook). I'm not sure how interesting it will be and I've looked at the list and already know I'll be changing a few things, but I'm hoping it will at least help get me in the habit of blogging more often.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I like to make people laugh.
2. I love filling out paperwork.
3. I'm a smart ass.
4. I love to cuss, but not with the normal combinations of words and phrases. I like to mix it up.
5. My mind is always in the gutter. I blame this solely on Christopher.
6. Christopher and I like to provide dialogue for Henry and Emma. We've made up voices and phrases that we think they would typically use. In our dialogue, Henry loves burritos and being sleepy. Emma likes to pout and always feels left out. This is some of our most enjoyable time spent together. Yes, we know we're freaks.
7. I'm trying to get in shape for our trip to Hawaii in June. If you know me, you know this is laughable. I'd much rather be eating goldfish and watching TV than working out.
8. I dislike wearing bras. It's the first thing that comes off after work.
9. I taught the pups to shake and it's their most dependable trick.
10. Sleeping is my favorite activity.

1 comment:

  1. haha!! i love this post!!! and im so happy you are going to be blogging EVERY DAY for 30 days :) brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete