Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 7 and Day 8

Day 7 of the Photo Challenge - A picture of your most treasured item.
I just love my wedding rings. I love my engagement ring because I know how hard Christopher worked to pay for it, not to mention the hours I know he spent researching and learning about diamonds (he likes to know everything about something before he buys it). I love my wedding band because it reminds me of our wedding day and the promises we made to each other on that day. And I love my anniversary band because it makes everything symmetrical.


Day 7 of the Blog Challenge - Favorite movies.
I'm one of those people who could watch the same movies over and over again. This drives Christopher nuts because I always want to watch the exact same movies and he wants to try something new. I tried to narrow it down, and this is the best I could do.
I honestly don't know how many times I've seen this movie (or parts of it), but I will never ever turn it down if I have the chance to watch it. Oddly enough, I don't own it. (Bonus: Meg Ryan's character's name is Kathleen Kelly! Not only is my name Cathleen, but it was also alliterative like her's before I got married).

LOVE this movie. My parents let me watch it when I was little (although they changed the channel during some of the "graphic" scenes). Unchained Melody was my favorite song for the longest time because of this movie.

I did NOT want to see this movie. An Italian film with subtitles? No thanks. Thank goodness I did, because I think if I had to choose, this would be my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, you must. Without a doubt. After about 2 minutes, you don't notice the subtitles. 

I just recently discovered this movie and I finally see what all the fuss is about with Barbra Streisand. I've been begging Christopher to let me watch it again and he keeps insisting on watching movies we haven't seen. We've got it in our Netflix instant queue for me to watch after I get my wisdom teeth out in a couple of weeks.

Sweetest movie ever. My sister and I would watch this movie over and over again. It's so funny and absolutely precious.

Who doesn't love The Little Mermaid? I pretended I was Ariel in the bathtub and at the pool. I really wanted to be her.

I watch this every year at Christmas. I'm a big fan of Hugh Grant.

Have I mentioned that I love musicals? I could watch (and sing along with) both of these movies over and over again.

 I was terrified of the flying monkeys and the wicked witch and my (younger) sister wasn't, so she wanted to watch this movie over and over again just to see me squirm. Even though my heart still starts racing when I hear that music, I love this movie.

Day 8 of the Photo Challenge - A picture that makes you laugh.
Who's surprised that I couldn't pick just one picture or that they all involve the pups (mostly Henry)? My choices were a little limited because of our computer crash, so these are all from my phone.


 Henry is a bit clingy, especially when I'm cooking. 
Emma is just pitiful when she has to wear that cone.


 Henry likes to sleep like this and he also likes to pose like a little girl. 

Day 8 of the Blog Challenge - A place you've traveled to.
Booorrrring. I really have not been anywhere interesting. The most "foreign" place I've been is Mexico. Sad, right? I'm going to Hawaii this summer, so I guess that will be the farthest I've been, even if it's in the United States. I've really only been to a handful of states out of the southeast - Texas, Vermont, Massachusetts, that's about it. What a pitiful life I lead.

1 comment:

  1. we have same movie favorites!! (except i havent seen funny girl, yet!) :) and i would add father of the bride and harry potters!

    poooooor little emma in that cone!!!! sweet girl!!

    ps- i am very, very proud of your blog performance lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete