Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest.

Besides my parents, I've been closest to my brother and sister the longest. They are two of my absolute favorite people - and not just because we're related. Unfortunately, the "closeness" of our relationships does not also apply to distance. Jason lived in Dallas for a few years and lives in Charleston now. Jennifer lives in Clemson, so I'm able to see her more often, but she lived in Spain for nearly 6 months and is most likely moving to Colombia (South America) next year. Oh well. I'm sure you'll be hearing about them later on.


Also, I found another challenge to do! This one is the 30 Day Blog Challenge (I think that's what I was looking for the first time). Our computer recently crashed and we lost everything, including pictures, so I'm not sure how feasible a photo challenge is. I'm still going to try to do that one, but I'll be doing the blog challenge as well. Confused? I usually am.

Day 1 of the blog challenge was basically the same thing, so we'll pick up with Day 2 - the meaning behind your blog name.

Well, that's pretty self-explanatory - it's who we are! Our pups are a big part of our lives (probably the best thing we have going for us right now), so it wouldn't make sense to have a blog about us if it didn't include them. I like "us and the pups" because it rhymes (sort of) and for some reason I didn't want to have our name in the web address.

Two straight days of blogging ... we're on a roll now.

1 comment: