Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5 and Day 6

Day 5 of the Photo Challenge - A picture of your favorite memory.


I know ... you're probably thinking "What the shit?" (Actually, you're probably thinking "What the hell?" but I like to think/say "What the shit?") I swear this will make sense in a minute. Maybe not. We'll see. My favorite memory is actually something that happened often as a child and something that we never thought to take a picture of. Weekend mornings Jennifer, Jason, and I would pile into my parents' bed in between the two of them. Someone started calling this our "bird's nest" because we were all crammed in there together. I don't remember how long we'd stay there ... it could have been 2 minutes, it could have been 2 hours. I just remember absolutely loving that time when the five of us were all together.

Day 5 of the Blog Challenge - A song to match your mood.
It's quickly approaching bedtime and I'm a bit sleepy so a lullaby certainly matches my mood. My dear husband introduced me to this song and it quickly became one of my favorites. He would play it for me on the piano when we first started dating. I think we'll sing it to our children.
Goodnight, My Angel - Billy Joel


Day 6 of the Photo Challenge - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with.


Have I made you think "What the shit?" again? I would bet all the money I have (which, as a teacher, is a lot, let me tell you) that no one knows who this is. It's Rene Angelil. Still nothing? It's Celine Dion's husband, duh! And if you know me, you know that I adore Celine Dion. So if I could trade places with someone it would be her husband so that I could spend all day with her!!

Day 6 of the Blog Challenge - A picture of something that makes you happy.


The pups and my husband. Pretty self-explanatory I think.

2 comments:

  1. yay!! ive been waiting on this all day.

    i love the bird's nest!! i love that song :) and you just lost all of your money because of COURSE i know who Rene is!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree! Love a good "nest" morning, LOVE that song ( I want to record it soon), and love me some Celine. Oh, and there ain't nothin' better than a hubby and some pups!

    ReplyDelete