Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 of the Photo Challenge - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

This is impossible to just pick one TV show that's my favorite, so I've decided to pick 4. Two shows that are currently on the air and two favorites that I could watch again and again. I've also told you my favorite characters, not that you asked.

I'm definitely on the Glee bandwagon. It's over-the-top, dramatic, far-fetched at times and I LOVE IT!! Kurt is my favorite.
 Our friends Greg & Suzy introduced us to How I Met Your Mother and swore it was better than Friends and that we would love it. One weekend and 4 seasons of DVDs later, we agreed. Barney is my favorite.
 Oh heavens. The West Wing is a show I could watch any episode any time, no matter how many times I've seen it. It's serious, hilarious, sweet, and just plain wonderful. CJ Cregg is my favorite.
 Frasier is another show I could watch again and again. Niles is my favorite by far.

Day 3 of the Blog Challenge - Your first love.

Ahh ... my first love was Marcus Croft in 1st grade. He was a very tall black boy and he kissed me on top of my head standing in the lunch line one day. That's all I remember about him, but he will always hold a special place in my heart. I realize this is probably not the first love that  I was supposed to tell about, but we're not even going there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment