Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Pups

Meet our sweet babies ... Emma and Henry!


Christopher got to meet them first ... 1 week before we brought them home!


Emma still has this incredibly pouty face ... Henry is still just as handsome.


Riding in the car with dad!


We love doing things together!


Terrible little piglet puppies.


I love snuggling with my sweet Henry.


Henry's favorite thing to do (besides sleep).


Emma's favorite spot - she thinks she's a cat.


Henry is a mama's boy and Emma is certainly a daddy's girl.
But of course we love them both equally!


Snuggling in the car on the way home from Atlanta. Does it get any sweeter?

I could talk about them all day and I probably have way more pictures of them than I'd care to admit, but I think I'll stop for now.

:) Cathleen





No comments:

Post a Comment