Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can't sleep

I'm lying here in my bed at 7:00am during my spring break and I can't go back to sleep!! If you know me, this might be a bit shocking. I LOVE to sleep and I can usually fall asleep any time of day and it doesn't affect me. Until yesterday. I had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday morning so I slept most of the afternoon and evening. I thought I might have a hard time falling asleep last night, but I drifted off to sleep as soon as the light went off. Then for some reason when Christopher got up at 5:45 for work, I was wide awake and haven't been able to fall back asleep. Normally I just barely wake up long enough to tell him I love him and give him a goodbye smooch (I love that word). Oh well, perhaps I'll get a head start on some chores. Right after I make one more attempt to fall asleep. Maybe the rain outside will help.

(Side note: I took a picture of the pups who are having no trouble sleeping. Unfortunately, I can't upload it straight from my phone. Maybe I'll add it later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment